Sunday, August 16, 2015

Really, Bernice Richards is highly responsible...
For effectively placing me below, in close quarters...
To this ideologically vicious, inimical niggard-"father" Bill McFarland...
Honestly, the niggard is like a Malice Green would be when older, truly...
If he is not really him who managed to fake his death as a conspiracy...
And like Bernice Richards...
Say, if I am humming a tune...
That's when he starts playing trumpet...
Which makes me need to turn the music louder...
To drown him out...
Which makes the building manager target me...
It's a sheisty niggard folks...
I am on the ground here...
You should trust me...
If you don't, I guarantee, you probably don't care...
And anyone you tell you do, and that I have the best intentions...
But am an idiot, should know you are a liar...
And we know I sometimes make mistakes...
Like two weekends ago...
Being rude to that girl I didn't want sitting next to me really...
Although I am sure she is much better than I gave her credit for...
But I admitted that...
This is not one...
This man and his "wife" have shown time and again...
That they are inimical...
And again...
Bernice Richards...
Basically, is so ignorant...
When I try to get her to do the right thing...
Which she refuses to do, stalwartly...
That it is similar...
Where I then have to shout...
Over her...
Blathering ridiculousness...

No comments:

Post a Comment