Monday, November 6, 2017

As Disallowed on Google+ Obviously by them... just now, as they always do this, and claim they aren't, then after injuring me thusly, they blame me and claim they have a right

I don't know: you -prhrase- phrase things in a way, maybe "humbly"...
That says you're at fault...
All people care about is -concensus- consensus...
Or they say if you feel -guitlt- guilt, you are (the more) guilty...
You might be expressing, no? _What if I was naive enough, what if I allowed someone to impress their thoughts on me, and reported them to you as if I had a cause other than their wanting me to have these thoughts?_...
...
People _fall into traps_...
They _may_ blame me...
Breaking it down, _does it *treally* (actually) *make_ sense?*...
...
Some of these things, and it's the slippery slope...
It really is, like you put forth these theories...
Of whatever and you are attracted to them, they entertain you perhaps...
And your whole thing is to act like they do nothing,...
Maybe you're doing it subconsciously, that's the whole point...
But, yeah, have I been there as well?..
_Who's to blame?_...
It's like _word word word word_...
And there's no outrage...
Although just because they may or might have actually believed what...
They said was right was true, like anyone, they say...
They're not responsible if a person has been fooled to trust them and...
"Lost out"...
And, for that matter, nor can you ever prove what they have said to be...
Correct incorrect

No comments:

Post a Comment