Wednesday, July 17, 2019

concerning a matter which is medical in nature, and which has injured me and left me with few options to avoid injuries being incurred, in truly ludicrous fashion. The matter, in my opinion, is not very complex, yet for whatever reasons I am being smeared and, indeed, seriously injured, by actions that have greatly expanding ramifications, in the name of the “evidence” or “proof”. Such is derived from rubrics, basically, which are confidently believed in to determine ‘a high probability,’ that one thing constitutes truth, although the application of these rubrics are, ultimately, irrelevant to the question of whether I have the disease Wilson’s Disease, and what these people think is “unlikely” essentially equates to the fact that they are smearing me, and putting me at a massive disadvantage through their oversight, when it seems clear they would know it’s a possibility that I have this disease, a possibility with which they, simply put, have little to no concern.
     First of all I have to apologize, in one of the previous notes I related that Michael Schilsky and Eva Roberts wrote, nonsensically, that the ceruloplasmin being inaccurate invalidated ‘free copper’ readings as a means of diagnosis. Rather, they write “it is dependent on the adequacy of the methods for measuring both serum copper and ceruloplasmin.” - Roberts, Schilsky ‘A Practice Guideline on Wilson’s Disease’. I don’t know what to say, so it strikes me as unfortunate that Thomas Schiano, who I went to see, making the long six-hour-plus trip to NYC, who had seemed more encouraging, and precise, than Schilsky in person, didn’t do a serum copper, along with the ceruloplasmin, which was 20.8 mg/dL, the lowest it has been, and nearing the 20 mg/dL threshold which is considered, in the diagnostic rubrics, one factor worth a ‘point’ towards establishing someone has the disease. He discouraged me from doing it, by disregarding it completely, claiming it was ‘something I ate’ making it that much higher than the 10ug/dL high range of normal which is cited by scientific papers. Ostensibly, had I another free copper result that was similar, due to my getting another serum copper along with this ceruloplasmin test I got there, it would have combatted this claim that the copper is inaccurate, creating more evidence that my free copper is really high, and that the copper result from that reading was not inaccurate. Thus, making the 30.3 ug/dL result I got in the past few months the only such result I will have before having resumed zinc therapy which will keep my condition from worsening, or, for that matter, me from being diagnosed, theoretically. I was foolish enough not to try to demand it be done along with the serum ceruloplasmin I requested because I had heard the ceruloplasmin can vary widely, and wanted to see if it might be below 20 mg/dL, which would seemingly, move toward solving these problems, which I am claiming others have caused for me, which is the topic of this paper.
    However, the fact that it’s written that the serum copper readings aren’t reliable still shouldn’t matter, as this has been insane all along, of my parents, for example, Ed and Bernice Richards, not to defend me. Of any doctors, it has been malpractice, and beyond unfair, to refuse to respect the truth that they don’t know I don’t have the disease. For it says in the literature, many things that indicate they can’t know this, for example, siblings can be diagnosed by genetic testing and have no other indications they have the disease. As common sense also shows, there has been, in the past, a developing understanding that the disease is less rare, and there is no reason to think doctors of today have come far enough to finally understand its full scope. For ignoring, when these rubrics fail to prove, in their terms, that I have the disease, the reports I have given, there is no way to inspect if they have set the bar too high, thus causing exactly what I say has happened. Much worse, to pronounce, with such as evidence, for it also is not necessarily applicable to my scenario, because typically how ill those diagnosed are, while I have had significant health-related problems that are not as serious, and nothing makes it clear, again, not that they care to describe that, or have a conversation and any respect for me, that what I am suffering, again, can not be caused by precisely what I describe, that would coincide with a cause of Wilson’s Disease, that I am delusional is absolutely insane, although, they will claim it’s so likely that it is sane, and the opposite of criminality.
Incidentally, I can’t help but wonder what Dr.s Schilsky and Roberts would say is enough of a high above the 10ug/dL level to compensate for the most egregiously errant serum copper results. (since ceruloplasmin tends to be too high, rather than too low, according to the Eurowilson site, when incorrect).
     There has always been the latent threat, as these people suggest they do, in fact, know, with certainty, that I don’t have this particular disease, of their explaining, to, for example, authorities, tiring and satiating people, or in court, how miniscule the chance is that I have Wilson’s Disease, from their positions of expertise, when, again, simply, as I have described in previous writings to these offices, it’s not merely me asserting the same thing, that I say I know, or know, I have it, which they seem to view as ‘self-diagnosis’ and some sort of threat to them, or “delusional”, as though they truly have a right to, because others have the same tendencies they do, ostensibly people of similar levels of intelligence, or with similar character traits, behaving in a similar manner. This has become such an intractable nightmare because for example, Ed and Bernice Richards, my parents were behaving in such a way as to cast doubt before they knew the result of a single test that I had Wilson’s (recently Ed claimed because ‘[they] did not have the disease’ meaning they had ceruloplasmin tests which were above 20 mg/dL, if I am not mistaken, I couldn’t therefore have it, showing how little informed they are, and how in fifteen years they have never been able to listen or understand what I am saying), and my primary practitioner, in 2005, Michael Romanowsky, was behaving similarly, and it was already hurting me, and hurting my credibility, without cause, and threatening me with what were injuries, because he would treat any problem I had as if it weren’t Wilson’s (sadly a trend that was continued as I saw other physicians, for whatever reasons, perhaps hoping to protect other physicians, by failing to state the truth). Whatever they believed they were doing, for whatever cause, and then because they can’t diagnose me with Wilson’s according to what they’ve specified they will do, or the leading doctors in the field have specified they will do, they attempt to convince me that I am delusional, and there’s absolutely no recourse for me if I am not, and no consideration, by them, of the horrors of the trends that are happening, objectively speaking, being entirely possible, based on the presumptions that are being made by them which, of course, divorce the proceedings from reality and logic.
   All of the following have hampered my succeeding given the scenario: The liver problems (which they deny exist, of course), the family that is unsupportive, physical injuries and psychological trauma caused by psychiatrists in the past, the scenario where I have some cause to see if I can get test results that indicate I have Wilsons’, which would, logic indicates, require, not taking the zinc treatment (maybe it’s been a misstep, but at times, it seemed to me this was wise, and of course, now, some doctors seem to believe the increased “free copper”, as calculated with a simple equation, up from 15ug/dL which it was, above normal, some ten years ago, to recently, 30.3ug/dL which is above the diagnostic threshold according to some medical literature, but is being disregarded by the closest Wilson’s experts geographically, Michael Schilsky, who wrote, I recently found out, in the aasld guide he co-authored, again, that it’s not appropriate for diagnosis because both serum copper and ceruloplasmin readings are inaccurate [“it is dependent on the adequacy of the methods for measuring both serum copper and ceruloplasmin.” - Roberts, Schilsky ‘A Practice Guideline on Wilson’s Disease] 
     There’s been, one concludes, a punitive aspect to the ‘science’ from the very beginning, I think involving people’s egos, as well, where they have some disorder of thought themselves, and when they have no evidence, of my having done anything serious like to enforce an agenda of authority, such as people holding degrees, which has again, prevented me the opportunity from returning to school, which required that I saw a psychiatrist before returning, with the proper zinc treatment, not that I actually surely wanted to return to that school which was bad, and badly injured me, without a due cause (I had told them I had problems with my parents when complaining about their ‘rigorous,’ in their words, coursework I described my objections to in a previous letter, so they therefore sensed I was vulnerable, and thought, without evidence that proved I was the problem, rather than others). Some people did not like me, on the one hand, this did not justify the reaction, either, as nor did the claim I couldn’t have Wilson’s derived from their frustration they saw, ostensibly, as a sign of disrespect to them, rather than my plainly reporting what was happening, if they began in error, denying it could be true without adequate evidence, and indeed, true evidence at all that it wasn’t happening.
     A little background on the punitive, seemingly, approach of my parents, who were informed mostly by their own, clearly, disavowal of me as a person capable of honesty, which they may truly believe, not that I claim personally the Wilson’s had prevented me from being a trustworthy person, rather I was a person who didn’t believe in them as authorities, didn’t take their sanity for granted, nor the sanity of others, such as physicians, nor presume they had tendencies to act in honest and intelligent manners, even where it concerned the medical field where they are supposed to have expertise. My mother would support the school who found that adjacent blog posts were a continuation of comments about a professor, whose being “afraid” only made them more secure in their plan to medicate me, and of course, entirely willing to hear anyone say anything, no matter what evidence provided by common sense and scientific papers presented, that I didn’t have Wilson’s Disease, and shouldn’t be treated for Wilson’s Disease, and respected as though to allow a chance for me to treat myself with interference and giving of traumatic experiences and having it made more difficult by the untruths being spread and represented as otherwise, if that was the only option, with zinc treatment, and recover as much as possible. My mother had no questions about what happened, as later, she would have no questions about whether I had found meteorites, which, I theorized were brought to one locale by a glacier, a phenomenon known to happen by scientists, and not debated, in Antartica, where meteorites from disparate falls are concentrated geographically by the movement of the top layers of the glaciers downwards, due to the sun’s effect. So I am credited as a mediocre person, and from there I, for thinking differently, am presumed to be very wrong, and delusional, rather than right, for my parents suggest the medication will stop me from thinking I lost some sort of fortune when the rocks I had feared would be stolen didn’t appear in the storage unit with some of the rest of my stuff, but were either taken, or discarded. Anyway, she asked how I would feel if a student treated her like I (allegedly) treated Linda Keane, again, they have a simplified view of the situation, that says I am always wrong, they’ve disregarded key-facts, and I can’t be in any manner exceptional, which would mean I have been held back in life by abuse from others, and have little concern about this, when, as described in previous letters sent to this office, I had a fair amount of success academically, which only lessened moderately in college, from where I graduated, before I first thought I had WD, that summer, the summer of 2005.
   In Chicago, I also removed these objects from my ear canals with a combination of pressurizing my ears, and using various implements. Notably, I was using something used to remove materials from whiteheads and black heads and a scab-like object was found, after a huge amount of pain, a tumor-like object was found after some intense pain which required the use of carbamide peroxide to get the pain to cease, whence I found this object on the ground, all this was also doubted by my mother by the way, who claimed, ‘it would be found on my pillow’ again, people who give me no credit, for whatever reasons, speaking about things they don’t know about, from afar, when I have a first-hand experience. Another scab-like objects, after I began using tweezers I found on the ground in a rolled-up form, rather than flat, although much like the first, suggesting that was the result of using the tweezers. These appeared to have mold on them, and I regret not finding a doctor, I didn’t have a car, and have feared physicians since I figured they might provide me trouble, according to the trend of physicians siding with one another, relying on one another, and failing to respect me, which again, I argue doesn’t have due cause. This removal of object from my ear led to my regretfully, along with the gastro-intestinal discomfort and inconvenience, especially on my low budget (so, again, say if the Wilson’s Doctors, for one, had been honest, and accurate, look how different my life might have been, it’s such a long time ago, yet I had no ability to hire a lawyer, although I feel it was a huge mistake of mine not to seek one to attempt to sue Northwestern for placing me with a roommate who had a colostomy bag, and I believe alzheimer’s, who spread feces around, precisely when they placed me in there saying I would take too much zinc again, which never was a problem again, and held me also because my either taking too much zinc, or going off zinc completely so I would recover from taking too much, theoretically more quickly, which seemed to cause me to vomit dried up blood, bringing me to the E.R. where I thought it would be established I had a liver condition, otherwise, I might not have gone to Northwestern, then.), to stop taking the zinc therapy.
This, regretful scenario is one of the most embarrassing, and led to my thinking, I propose, for example, I should not even try to sell one of the rocks, because I should not have these problems, should have money from malpractice, and losing all the best of my rocks, I was attempting to protect from theft, as I saw numerous signs my apartment was being invaded while I was away. These wires crossed on my speakers leading to them breaking when I increased the volume. This feces-like material suddenly appearing on a book, later on a wall. The neck problems I will describe later preventing me from filtering water, for example. The problems I experienced when making the poor decision, after all these terrible things were done to me, to discontinue the zinc treatment, before it would have been still more expensive not having mail as I was left searching for a suitable apartment while squatting, is the nature of this problem, as these people injure me, and then people discredit me for the state I am left after these injuries and effectively it’s as those those responsible are forgiven.
I don’t know if I would have been able to find a suitable apartment otherwise, but I felt I became too attached to even my rock collection, not wanting to sell any of those that might have been valuable (not so much as attempting to request at city-hall that I be granted the ability to sell these rocks found on public land for commercial gain), because I felt I shouldn’t have to, and it just wasn’t realistic about predicting what would happen, which, again, it seems, is I lost all the rocks, and received an eviction, and another hospitalization with extremely unfortunate consequences for my overall health and well-being, and I do think I, unfortunately, and it’s more than embarrassing to admit that I theorized removing these things from my ears would solve my problems, as I thought they cause some copper disorder that required the zinc treatment because of the presence of mold or fungi in my body. Like I said, I might have also sold a bike that I, irrationally, had to keep, because I was so upset about these things, which are the main topic of my discussion, taking so much away from me. Also, I knew from experience it would be hard to find an apartment, for I had a past experience where the poor air quality, if the apartment was drafty whatsoever, or located close enough to busy through-fares would torment me. (Incidentally, the new landlords’ men made a gigantic hole in the laundry room to the outside which almost seemed to cause the electric furnace’s wire which traveled through that, much larger than would have been necessary hole, surely exacerbated the draft, limiting, I would say the likelihood that I would come to my senses, note I am becoming more angry generally, and losing my senses somewhat, and re-initiate the zinc treatment)  Again, these experiences only proved to me more still I was a victim of malpractice. I found that the other doors and windows on the floor, to the vestibule my ground-floor apartment was next to, the laundry-room door, the door from the laundry room to the outside, could all be seen to create problems for me, such as problems working on bikes and breaking things, and doing them wrong, inability to work, if left open, and conversely, finding ways to close them more tightly, or regularly, such as putting a spring on said laundry room, or adjusting the strike the door from the laundry room held to to make it close more tightly, could help me a great deal. My condition seemed to worsen, and theoretically, would not have had I not received various injuries and insults aforementioned, and say, if the Wilson’s Disease doctors or psychiatrists had been honest about the cold, hard, facts, well, then I would have had a great case to make that I was a victim of malpractice, first threatened with psychotropics and their side effects for claiming I experienced what I did associated with high copper foods, as I claimed the zinc helped me think and maintain a steady emotional state, as well as, even, being denied zinc, and also for their encouraging, through a will to drug me, or respect other physicians, if illogically, telling my parents, who are, as it were, insanely denying I may have Wilson’s, to continue doing so, encouraging them to.  
There, again, is a basic and not extremely complex fact that they don’t know I don’t have it, whether or not they think ‘(my) intellect’ is discovering this argument to stop a ‘logical’ process of drugging me, and not that I actually experience the problems related to copper consumption, which, thinking ‘out of the box’ would lead one to conclude I do have Wilson’s, as the obvious solution is treatment for Wilson’s, zinc therapy, for which reason they simply say I am delusional, again, not caring in the least about the facts that they really don’t know. John Hinck, a psychiatrist, the first involved in treating me with compulsory psychotropic medication, said ‘nothing is certain in science’ which again, means they don’t know, where I do know I suffer from this, but that certainty of mine is attacked because they are ‘certain’ it’s unlikely, and I can’t be certain of anything apparently, in practice, which is something of a paradox. Similarly, Thomas Schiano’s nod to the same seems to be failing to warn my parents to stop me from taking the zinc, although he still claims, with the, as it were, alibi, of the rubrics and some of the written material which, still needs to be evaluated, and is not certain, it’s specified, I, simply don’t match the typical presentation of who they have been diagnosing in the past. I have added that they won’t realize ever, if that is wrong, if they simply don’t listen to people like me, or trust that my parents, for example, not being supportive, have any idea the zinc is not the best solution, the high-copper foods weren’t truly bothering me, etc.
And again, with the domino-effect of the credibility deprived of me, and the problem that can never be solved, and the tendency it creates for others to pin the blame on me, as I encounter more and more difficulties, losing my rock that resembled exactly, for example, in texture, the chassigny meteorite, the rock that when nickel, which can come from another meteorite, was taken out of the equation, matched extremely closely the grouping of lunar meteorites in a petrological/chemical manner, after I had it analyzed at Actlabs (and this email was apparently ignored by Randy Korotev, it’s insane, where I described that process, and the results step-by-step), the rock that looked very much like a known lunar on the WUSTL site, which site was modified, and a picture that resembled it had to be found on the wayback machine as it was replaced with a picture of the polished material, where mine was not polished, the rock which was a granite and had the hallmarks of a fusion crust and which my Actlabs analysis showed was granite, denied on the met-list run by Art Jones to be a meteorite, by Jason Utas, because it would be so rare (which consequently means, if it was indeed, known to be possible, it would have been that valuable), and possibly rocks that resembled the quasi-crystal, rocks that were shaped in a corkscrew fashion. Much of this was available on Google + which, is, of course, now all gone.
      I haven’t been in a state, after the horrific effects on my health of the shot I received for time-release psychotropics at St. Mary’s in Chicago, to re-post these meteorite-related claims, and the evidence supporting them, and do much at all frankly, which, incidentally, my parents think is the disease, or incorrectly, means I am not taking ‘(my) medicine’. I am not myself, at all after this “deck” shot of haldol, I was able to imbibe several drinks without a significant hangover (if I ate plenty, which I always made sure to) before now as little as one beverage can make my liver hurt, again, it’s a simple task to understand, whether or not doctors don’t care, hence my writing here, and some three drinks won’t be processed the next morning if consumed even in the early afternoon. So, my liver was hurt, and it reminds me how badly my liver was hurt back around 2010, when I was at the Stone Institute of Northwestern. It’s like I am being drowned, then the poor air quality, quite simply, becomes something to hinder my mental function greatly, and so much damage has been done simply by these people taking their flippant attitude toward my health to the extreme and being serious about how ‘necessary’ their actions are. Worst of all, before my landlord died, and the building was sold which eventually led to my eviction, along with other factors I began to encounter a problem with my neck, which seemed to cease only when I didn’t consume any liquids that had been left at my apartment. All credibility lost, people would know they could freely poison me, and I would encounter pain and lose much movement in my neck placing me in great danger as I rode my bike around the city. All these are things that are, ultimately, sinister in nature, and if they can, seemingly, get away with doing it to anyone, then they think it’s right.
So, basically, it’s not all of the essence, and I am sure plenty of people can hardly know how true it is what I say. The tendency to denigrate me and ignore this surely will rear its head, somehow or other. That I reasoned with myself, at one point, to save money from zinc, which I had taken, previously, religiously, will further destroy my credibility for some people, whether or not they believe that coincided with a decline in my mental faculties. I want to add something as well. Architectural designs I had worked on and developed as a novelty, soon after I originally published them on Facebook, seemed to manifest in Richard Scofidio’s Los Angeles Broad museum, specifically the veil. Another lost opportunity, maybe like everyone will believe its so, now that Facebook has changed their program/code so that the dates are mutable when things are posted. Incidentally, one of the images I posted of that model, now lost with a computer that disappeared, when, ostensibly, everything was to be brought, the police told me, to a storage unit, from my apartment, along with all of my media, flash drives, was not the first image I uploaded to disappear from Facebook. Basically, incidentally, I know it’s not a crime, but my folks had the ability to keep my things from being lost, my rocks, much of my artwork, my possessions, my ability to rent in Chicago, for that matter, not that they needed and discouragement to listen intently to claims I didn’t have Wilson’s Disease, but they don’t hear me explain anything from why the rocks are meteorites, and what with the malpractice, it’s an awful combination, two things that reinforce one another, that my art may have been valuable, and they like to reduce things, first to the kid who doesn’t want to work, secondly to the idea of a substance abuser, not that I expect for them to get in trouble for using the psych ward illegally to cure me of cannabis use, and don’t listen to my commentary on what scientists say, ignore images I send of rocks with the other rocks they look like, in short they only understand money, so I guess that would have explained, before I ever even realized I might treat Wilson’s with zinc, that I was wrong, in a ‘logical’ fashion, to believe I had Wilsons’, and ostensibly, why I rather, have schizophrenia, because no one else is at fault, because that’s a very facile thing to say, and they believe what they can get away with saying, or so it seems.

      That would seem to relate to failures to think abstractly, where the (material) ‘success’ of these people has to do with remembering something some professor taught them (which they attribute undue importance to, of their own fault, because many do what they do, with regard to what has been ‘established’), rather than questioning whatever that was, where it may be possible to improve it. Such as not considering that people used to think everyone who inherited Wilson’s Disease died by thirty, and extrapolating that, now we might think fewer have it who don’t pass away younger than actually do.

No comments:

Post a Comment