Sunday, December 2, 2012

So I Attended This Wedding...

and, I have to say, I received the impression that what happened was, mainly the male secured a legal right to get away with manslaughter, in certain states, if the bride was caught cheating. Just my impression, but a very dire one. Another guest stated he felt the bride's sister was date-raped at the event. I can only describe it as a hideously disgusting affair, that makes me want to vomit.
In an unrelated matter, how great is that guy depicted in Antoine Watteau's "Le Faux Pas"? - beautiful human being both inside and out.*
I should clarify about the story, it's a fictional one that I made up.

"She calls out to the man on the street, 'Sir, can you help me?' It's cold and I've nowhere to sleep, is there somewhere you can tell me." - 'Another Day in Paradise' by Phil Collins

No comments:

Post a Comment