Tuesday, November 27, 2012

"We Don't Want You to Know What Kind of...


gang is trying to swallow you whole."* Remember, when it comes to the government (census), you can be Native American, or White, etc. It doesn't matter what you believe, just whether you come from Latin America, America before Modern Europeans, Africa, Asia, or the Middle East, or anywhere in the entirety of Europe. Well, should it matter what you believe to the government? I don't know about that, but to me, your fellow man, you better believe I care what you believe. Whether people believe there is no God to punish them if they mindlessly kill me for a chocolate bar (I, for purposes of metaphor, even, may be entirely responsible for cultivating, and preparing), or not, is really among the top, key, issues when it comes to whither I travel. Not that it is my purpose to judge, and thereby decide to try eliminate such selfish, unrefined fools, but I think, practically, you have to judge them to know to get-away/distance-yourself from them.





No comments:

Post a Comment